Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

Who can help me apply for my student visa?

The University has a network of educational advisors/agents throughout the world. To see if there is an Educational Advisor or Agent in your country who will be able to help you apply for your student visa visit the Country Pages.

Please note that there may be a charge for the service provided by educational advisors.

If there is not an educational advisor or agent who can help, you need to find out about the visa application process in your country. Contact the British Embassy/High Commission/Consulate closest to where you live to find out if they process visa applications (not all of them do).

There is a list of countries on the UK visas website with further information of how to apply from your country.

This will also tell you how to start the process of applying in your home country. For example, whether you need to make an appointment, or complete an online form, or whether you need a tuberculosis test before you can apply.

If you have questions you can also contact the International Office.

« Return to visas & immigration homepage

Also see:

- What do I need to apply for my Tier 4 Student visa?
- When can I apply for my student visa?