Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

I am in the UK on a non-student visa, do I need a new visa?

There are a limited number of visa categories which enable international students to study in the UK other than Tier 4 or Student Visitor.

If you currently hold a visa in a different category and would like to know whether it is suitable for study then please contact International Student Support in the Student Support Centre:

Telephone: 02920 874844

« Return to visas & immigration homepage