Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

How can I extend my Tier 4 student visa?

If you already have a Tier 4 student visa and want to extend to continue your studies, the International Student Team can help with this process.

More information and contact details are on the Student Support website. To watch a video prepared for this purpose, please click here.

« Return to visas & immigration homepage