Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

How do I apply for University accommodation?

Once you accept an offer at Cardiff, you should receive an email telling you how to apply online for University accommodation.

Study Abroad and  International Exchange students
More information about applying for accommodation can be found on our Study Abroad pages.

Erasmus students
The Residences Office cannot guarantee part session Erasmus students a place in University residences. However you can still apply for a place in University residences, but it is advisable to also seek accommodation in the private sector. Further information regarding private accommodation will be sent to you by the Erasmus Office.

Arriving in January
At this point in time there are likely to be a small number of vacancies available which can be offered to part session Erasmus students. If you have applied online you will be contacted by the residences office in December or January with further information regarding the availability of University residences.

For further information on University accommodation and to apply online, please visit our Residences Division.

« Return to accommodation homepage