Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu

Compare residences



The University is not responsible for your personal possessions. However, some contents insurance is provided by Endsleigh Insurance, the No.1 student insurance provider, as part of your Residences Agreement.

It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.

Enter in your policy number HH1052 at to check your policy details.  

Visit the review cover link to: 
✔Check what is covered
✔ Check key exclusions and limitations
✔ Check your policy excess
✔ Check how to make a claim, extend and personalise your cover

It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.


Residences guide

Residences guide

Compare all of our residences with this handy guide.


Contact us

Residences Office
Cardiff University
PO Box 533
Southgate House
CF14 3XZ

Tel: +44 (0)29 2087 4849
Fax: +44 (0)29 2087 4661