Explore the High St
1. Chaplaincy, 61/62 Park Place, The Student High Street
The Chaplaincy at Cardiff University is a place of friendship, hospitality, reflection, support, and dialogue. University Chaplains offer opportunities for students and staff to relax and unwind and to explore faith and spirituality.
2. Careers & Employability, 2nd Floor, 50 Park Place, The Student High Street
Careers & Employability work with students, graduates, postgraduates, employers, and University staff, to deliver a highly respected and valued service. We offer a wide range of careers advice and information, workshops, employer events, careers fairs and many other activities.
3. Student Support Centre, Ground Floor, 50 Park Place, The Student High Street
Offering a full range of confidential help and support from professional staff in counseling, financial support, disability and dyslexia support and international student support. We offer information and advice on academic matters, skills development, housing, debt and any welfare issue.
4. Strength and Conditioning Gym, 49 Park Place, The Student High Street
The Strength and Conditioning Gym features a full range of Olympic-based and functional training equipment. It includes an Olympic bench, smith machine & power rack, dumb bells ranging from 1kg up to 30kg for conditioning as well as strength & muscle growth and colour co-ordinated weights discs range from 1.25kg up to 25kgs.
5. Fitness and Squash Centre, Next to the SU, Senghennydd Road
The Fitness & Squash Centre is located in the heart of the city centre campus and offers a friendly, personal approach to Health and Fitness. A range of facilites including squash centre, cardio equipment and free weights area.
6. Occupational Health, 47 Park Place, The Student High Street
7. Day Care Centre, 43/45 Park Place, The Student High Street
With fully qualified and caring staff, the centre is divided into sections appropriate to the ages and development of the children. We endeavour to provide some care provision through the medium of Welsh.
8. Information Services (IT helpdesk), 41 Park Place, The Student High Street
We provide the IT, library, media and advanced research computing tools you need to fulfil your potential at Cardiff University - from conveniently located libraries across the University’s campuses, to innovative uses of the latest technology enabling 24/7 online access to information and resources.
Student High Street Streetview
For a complete A-Z of University locations, plus maps and travel directions please go here