Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Returning Students

Overseas Students

All returning Overseas undergraduate or postgraduate students are eligible to apply for a single occupancy room in University residences.  They must submit an online application and make a £200 non-refundable pre-payment by the advertised due date (usually during January of each year). To secure their allocated place, they must also sign and return their Residences Acceptance by the specified closing date.

Back to top

UK/EU Students

UK/EU returning undergraduate students are not guaranteed a place in University residences after the first year. After reviewing our expected intake figures of new students and the number of applications that we have received from returning overseas students, we may decide to extend the application process to all returning students. If places become available, we will advertise them on the University Notice Board and on posters within the Residences (usually in February/March of each year)

Back to top

Private Sector Accommodation

In February, the Residences Office publishes lists of accommodation available in the Private Sector. You can access the Private Sector Listings via the web using your University login and password. The lists are also available to collect from the Residences Office at Southgate House (Talybont North) or the Students' Union Advice and Representation Centre (opposite Main Building). In addition, the Students’ Union Letting Agency produces lists of available properties in the private sector.