We accept several methods of payment, with details provided below:
Direct debit will be offered to all students as a payment method as part of their Online Registration procedure.
- You must give us 7 working days notice if you need to cancel your Direct Debit instruction.
- You must ensure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover a Direct Debit payment when it is presented.
- The mandate will remain active for the duration of the course.
Payment can be made by cheque or bank draft either in full or in instalments. All cheques should have the name and student number written on the reverse and be made payable to "Cardiff University". Please note that this payment method is not part of online registration and cheques must be received seven working days prior to registration. Cheques should be posted to the Finance Office.
The University accepts Access/Visa/Mastercard/Delta/Maestro (we are sorry but we are unable to accept American Express/Diner). This payment option will be offered as part of on-line registration. Once the first instalment is paid, future payments can be made via SIMS Online.
Via our StudentPay website to pay by bank transfer
- Pay fees online using the currency of your choice
- Commission free - no extra bank charges for 37 currencies
- Secure and easy to use via Western Union Business Solutions
- Easy way to make a payment through your local bank. Once logged in to StudentPay you will get printed instructions on how to make the transfer through your local bank.
- Please note to finalise your funds transfer to Cardiff University you will need to complete the transfer via internet banking or present the bank details to your local bank within 72 hours
- An email will be sent from Western Union Business Solutions once they receive the payment to confirm receipt of the funds
All students also have the option of paying their tuition fees directly into the Cardiff University Account by bank transfer using the following details. Please ensure that your Full Name, Student (or applicant) Number are quoted when making the transfer.
Transfers should be made to:
The Co-operative Bank Plc
16-17 High Street
Account Name: Cardiff University Tuition Fees Account
Bank Account No:70867011
Bank Sort Code:08-90-03
SWIFT Code: CPBK GB22
IBAN No: GB57 CPBK 0890 0370 8670 11
For any further information or to check if a payment has been received into our account please contact the Finance Office.