Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Year End Tax Form P60

The Salaries Office is required by law to provide each employee who was working for the University as at 5th April each year with a tax form P60 by 31st May each year.

If you require another copy, please contact the Inland Revenue directly: 

HM Revenue and Customs

Phone:0845 300 0627

The Salaries Office can produce a duplicate P60 if lost (please email 

Alternatively your March payslip shows identical figures to your P60.

A P60 details your taxable gross pay for a particular tax year. It does not show any pension contributions during that year because they are Pre-Tax deductions and a P60 is a tax document.