The Income Section is responsible for areas including:
- Generating Invoices e.g. miscellaneous, creche and emergency loans and all tuition fees invoices.
- Receipting the majority of the University’s cash and cheque payments. All payments are receipted, reconciled and banked on a daily basis.
- Providing a manned Cash Office on the ground floor, 30-36 Newport Road where payments can be made directly by Staff and Students. The counter is open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday (closed 12.30 - 1.30pm); any further closure will be advised.
- Offering University customers (including Students) the facility to make payment by credit/debit card. This facility includes payment of all invoices, conferences, short courses and tuition fees.
- Pursuing unpaid debts to the University to the point of debt-collection or de-registration.
- Implementing all procedures directly associated with Tuition Fees