Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Change of personal bank details

Reimbursement of expenses claimed on official university business will be made by BACS to Cardiff University members of staff.

Students who receive regular payments (stipend/bursaries or frequent expenses claims) will also be paid by BACS if banking information is supplied.

If there is a change in your bank information, please notify:


A remittance advice is automatically generated and may be e-mailed to the beneficiary.

If you do not wish the remittance advice to be sent to your work e-mail account, please notify Accounts Payable.



Related Resources