Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


What do I do if I do not agree with the decision (FCF)

  • Ring to book an appointment to review your application.  We can then ensure your circumstances have been understood correctly and that you understand the assessment process and the costs which FCF grants can help with.
  • If you are still concerned about the assessment you can ask for it to be re-assessed by a second assessor.
  • A final appeal can be made in writing to the Director of Student Support and Wellbeing division.  50 Park Place, CF10 3AT.  This must be received within 10 days of your re-assessment and should detail the grounds on which you think an error has been made in the assessment.

Back to FCF homepage