How to apply
Complete an application form.
- You can collect an application form from the Student Support Centre at 50 Park Place or Cardigan House, Heath Park Campus. Alternatively download an application form.
- The application form will come with a budget sheet to help you understand how much you have to spend.
- You must provide all the evidence applicable to your circumstances as requested on the application form.
- Only one application can be made each academic year. If your circumstances change you can submit a review sheet with updated bank statements and proof of any change of circumstances. You should not complete a new application form.
- Forms should be returned in person to the Student Support Centre. You can ring to book an appointment or use our drop-in service between 9.30am-3.30pm. This will take between 15-30 minutes.
- Forms may not be dropped off. If you are on placement outside of Cardiff, ill or overseas we will accept postal applications.
- Application forms can be supplied in Welsh and alternative formats on request.
If you have any problems completing the application form, please use the attached form for further guidance on terms used and information required.
If you require help completing the application form, please ring to book an appointment to have an advisor work through the form with you.