For students who started their course in 2010 the following rules apply.
- You must be a full time undergraduate student at Cardiff University
- You must qualify for UK student funding for living costs
- Your household income must assessed as under £50,020 by your award authority
- You must be paying fees of over £3000
- You must have commenced your course in 2010 (or have started in 2011 after a qualifying gap year)
PGCE students and NHS funded students are excluded from this bursary scheme.
Value of Bursary
Income up to £25,000 £1000
Income £25,001 - £35,000 £ 500
Income £35,001 - £50,020 £ 350
Income £50,021 and above No Award
Students on a placement year or repeating a year who are paying fees of between £1500 and £3000 will be assessed for a bursary award equal to 50% of the normal bursary for that year.