For students who started their course between 2006 and 2009 the following rules apply.
- You must be a full time undergraduate student at Cardiff University
- You must qualify for UK student funding for living costs.
- Your household income must assessed as under £39793 by your award authority
- Be paying fees of over £3000
- Have commenced your course between 2006-2009 (or have started in 2010 after a qualifying gap year)
- PGCE students and NHS funded students are excluded from this bursary scheme.
Value of Bursary
Household Income up to £25,000 £1050
Household Income £25,001 to £39,793 £500
Household Income over £39,793 No award
Students on a placement year or repeating a year who are paying fees of between £1500 and £3000 will be assessed for a bursary award equal to 50% of the normal bursary for that year.