2014 bursary scheme
For students who started their course in 2014 the following rules apply.
- You must be a full time undergraduate student at Cardiff University
- You must qualify for UK student funding for living costs
- Your household income must assessed as under £50,020 by your award authority
- You must be paying fees of over £6000
- You must have commenced your course in 2014
PGCE students and NHS funded students are excluded from this bursary scheme.
Value of Bursary in 2014
Income £0 to £50,020 £ 1000
Income £50,021 and above No Award
In future years the value of the bursary may vary. The value of a bursary for continuing 2014 students in academic year 2015-16 will be announced in the summer term 2015.
Students on a placement year or repeating a year who are paying fees of under £6000 will be not qualify for a bursary in that year.