Who are we?
What we do?
Our aim is to raise financial awareness amongst students. We do this by:
- Running workshops e.g. managing your money and dealing with debt. To book on to a workshop please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give one-to-one budgeting advice.
- Have resources available for you
- Have a Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Run taste tests.
- Run competitions about financial awareness.
- Run awareness stalls e.g. energy efficiency.
How to budget
Money saving tips
Apply for student funding for 2013/14
Budget tips from students to students
11th - 13th February 2013, come to the Students' Union Foyer and give us a money saving tip.
11th - 12th February 2013, come to the Heath to give your money saving tip.
What's going on
National Student Money Week.
11th - 15th February 2013.
Come and visit our stall in the Foyer of the Student Union for information, freebies and prizes.
Take part in our money survey and have a chance to win a pair of silent disco tickets at the Students' Union, a Cardiff University t-shirt or money off vouchers for the Students' Union IT shop.