What to expect from an internship
Find out what to expect if you become an intern at the European Documentation Centre (EDC).
As an intern you will become a member of the small team of staff who work in the Cardiff EDC. You will be introduced to, and participate in, the activities of the Centre such as:
- editorial, translation and marketing work for European Sources Online
- dealing with enquiries
- planning and participating in events organised by the Centre
- attending external events
- updating the Centre's Facebook page.
As an intern you will receive:
- full training in any activity you undertake, working with a member of staff
- the chance to spend time working on a project of your own choosing
- experience working in one of Europe's leading European information centres
- the chance to improve your language skills and to enhance your CV and future work prospects.