Funding for Welsh domiciled students
Communities First Funding
In order to facilitate more flexible postgraduate study we are offering the following fee-waivers to students from Communities First areas.
- Applicants within Communities First areas
- PART-TIME Postgraduate Taught / Research
- Postgraduate Taught fee waivers at £1,980 / Postgraduate Research fee waivers at £1,537
- Deadline: Must have accepted Cardiff as their firm choice by Friday 19 July 2013
James Pantyfedwen Foundation
Support is available for postgraduate study in all subject areas, but mainly for research. Available to Welsh students only.
- Applications from Welsh persons only, specified in criteria.
- Postgraduate Taught and Research
- Scholarship amount of up to £7000
- Deadline: 30th June for start in September / October (in any year), application forms available from 1 April.