Funding for international (non-EU) students
International Scholarship Fund 2013
Postgraduate Taught highly prestigious International Scholarship Fund.
- 6 x Full Tuition Fee awards These awards will cover tuition fees (maximum Science fees) for students studying Postgraduate Taught courses (for a maximum of 1 year).
- 8 x Part Tuition Fee awards These awards will cover half tuition fees (maximum Science fees) for students studying Postgraduate Taught courses (for a maximum of 1 year).
- The University must have received a student’s application to study an academic programme at Cardiff University:Deadlines: 1300 (GMT) Tuesday 30th April 2013
- The deadline to submit an application for the Postgraduate Taught International Scholarships: 1300 (GMT) Friday 31st May 2013
Funding is awarded for academic excellence.
- Applications from international students – PGT application used for assessment.
- Postgraduate Taught students studying full-time or part-time.
- Scholarship funds of four awards of £1,753.25
- Deadline: Friday 2 August 2013
Cardiff University Overseas Research Scholarships
Funding is awarded for academic excellence and research potential.
- Applications from international students.
- Scholarship will equate to the difference between the ‘home’ and ‘overseas’ tuition fees
- Deadline 3 May 2013 (students must have also submitted a PhD application by this time).