Postgraduate Funding: EUROP Scholarships
The scholarships are available to all Home/EU students who enrol for a Postgraduate Taught Degree in Cardiff School of European Languages, Translation and Politics during 2013/14.
£1000 reduction in tuition fees
Not required – students will be identified from Cardiff School of European Languages, Translation and Politics records. Students will be notified by mid-August 2013 whether they will be entitled to a scholarship.
Terms & conditions
The student must:
- Have accepted Cardiff as their firm choice by Friday 19 July 2013
- Be registered on a taught postgraduate course at Cardiff School of European Languages, Translation and Politics by 30 September 2013
- Commence their programme in the 2013/14 academic session
- Meet their offer criteria in full
- Be a self-funding student; partially sponsored students are eligible provided that they are paying their own fees equal to at least the amount of the scholarship
- All scholarships take the form of a reduction in fees. Where fees are paid in instalments, the reduction will be split equally between instalments.
- A student must be fully enrolled for the academic year to be entitled to a scholarship
- All scholars will be required to have their name (and potentially photograph and profile) included in Cardiff School of European Languages, Translation and Politics publicity material relating to the scholarship scheme.
Conditions are subject to an annual review and may change.
Scholarships may not be deferred.