Current students can find useful resources and information in this area of the site, including links to the School's virtual learning environment, the online library catalogue and useful downloads.
Links to General Resources
- CardiffMail (Email system)
- Learning Central (virtual learning environment)
- Voyager Library Catalogue
- Past papers (Cardiff users only)
- Electronic Resources (journals, databases)
- Exams information (including exam timetables)
- Postgraduate degrees handbook and documentation
- International students - welcome booklet
- School handbook for undergraduate students
- Financial support
- Research ethics policy and procedures
- Extenuating circumstances form & guidance
- Sickness self certification form (for absences of up to 7 days)
- Short term absence request form
Assessed coursework must be submitted electronically for all school modules.
Find out more about Electronic submission of assessed coursework
Open Access Computer Rooms
Rooms 1.22 and 2.24 (both in 65-68 Park Place) are available for computer use when not being used for teaching.
There are many other open access computer rooms on campus, some available 24/7.
Equality & Diversity
The School is committed to creating an inclusive culture based on equality and diversity, and to providing an accessible learning environment for all students
You can find out more at our Equality & Diversity pages.
Prizes & Scholarships
The School is able to offer a number of prizes that it may award at the end of each academic year. This enables the School to reward those students whose performance has been outstanding.
Students can read more at our Prizes & Scholarships page.
The Cardiff Award
The Cardiff Award provides Cardiff University students with an opportunity to gain official recognition for the learning acquired via extra curricular activities. It aims to improve your employability, increase your self awareness and will enable you to sell yourself and your skills effectively to future recruiters.
Read more about The Cardiff Award
If you require a reference for employment, see Guidance for reference.
You can find out staff contact details under Contacts & People.