The Space Management Team has the responsibility for the management of the University's non-residential space and keeps accurate records including CAD plans of all University buildings.
This includes the following main functions:-
- the allocation of space to all non-residential elements of the University,
which includes the periodic review of the procedures for allocating space
to both academic and non-academic activities
- maintain the Division's space database and provide information as required
- maintain the Division's CAD facility and record-drawing database and
provide drawings as required
- provide annual inter-departmental space allocation data in relation to
current and planned student numbers, in conjunction with PLANN.
- represent Estates in matters concerning the accessibility of the University estate.