Buildings to be reported to the Hotline which are maintained by the Health Board
Faults and requests for the following buildings are maintained by the Health Board but are to be reported to the University hotline and therefore the following procedure should be followed:
- Ty Dewi Sant
- Neuadd Meirionnydd
- Sir Geraint Heart Research Institute
1. All callers will be asked for the following details:
A clear description of the fault/request
Please note that should your job be of a rechargeable nature then you will be required to supply a 20 digit cost code (which consists of your departmental cost code, analysis code and account code). We are unable to process your request without this code.
2. A job reference number will be issued to the caller.
3. The job is then phoned through by the hotline operators to the Health Board operators. They will then log the job and issue the hotline operator with a job number which is then logged on the event screen.
4. A member of the Health Board Maintenance Team will then attend in due course.