Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
What Happens Next?
- When we receive your UCAS form, it is sent to the admissions tutor for the degree scheme for which you have applied.
- The admissions tutor reads the form carefully and on the basis of the information provided has to judge whether or not you have the academic ability to cope with our courses.
- UK based students with a good academic record will be invited for interview.
- Overseas students will be made an offer solely on the basis of their UCAS form.
- If you have still to take your examinations, then you will be made a conditional offer which will state the grades you will have to obtain in your examinations.