Audio walks at the National Eisteddfod
The Ebbw Vale audio walks project is a collaboration between the Wales Institute of Social & Economic Research, Data & Methods (WISERD) at Cardiff University, BBC Cymru Wales and the University of Glamorgan. It has produced three audio walks around Ebbw Vale for visitors to the Eisteddfod to participate in.
All three audio tracks are available to download, along with maps of the walks.
To listen to the audio walks, you need to have an MP3 player. Most new mobile phones can play MP3s, as well as iPods and standard MP3 players.
Download each file here, or download all files together, then copy them to your MP3 player. Each walk is approximately 20 minutes.
Cardiff University is not responsible for the content of the audio files listed and we are unable to support any technical problems you may experience, or be responsible for you whilst undertaking the walking tour.
Parc Bryn Bach - in Welsh
- Parc Bryn Bach Walk - Track 1 [5.5MB]
- Parc Bryn Bach Walk - Track 2 [5.82MB]
- Parc Bryn Bach Walk - Track 3 [7.41MB]
- Parc Bryn Bach Map [.pdf 256KB]
Ebbw Vale High Street - in English
- High Street - Track 1 [5.48MB]
- High Street - Track 2 [8.99MB]
- High Street - Track 3 [6.9MB]
- High Street Map [325KB]
Industrial Walk - in English
- Industrial Walk - Track 1 [11.5MB]
- Industrial Walk - Track 2 [8.19MB]
- Industrial Walk - Track 3 [5.93MB]
- Industrial Walk Map [293KB]
All walks and maps
All audio walk files [65.3MB]