Giving from overseas

If you're a US taxpayer, you can make tax-deductible donations online or through the post. 


If you're a US taxpayer and would like to make a tax-deductible donation, you can do so through the British Schools and Universities Foundation (BSUF) – a non-profit organisation classified by the United States Treasury Department as an exempt charitable organisation under Section 503(c)(3).

If you choose to donate $1,700 or more over the course of an academic year (1st August – 31st July), you'll automatically become a member of Clych Caerdydd.

Ways to give

Make a gift online

You can donate online through BSUF using PayPal or your debit or credit card. 

Make a gift through the post

If you would prefer to donate through the post, please download the BSUF donation form and send it, along with a cheque, to:

British Schools & Universities Foundation
575 Madison Avenue, Suite 1006
New York, NY 10022-2511 

The BSUF also accepts gifts of marketable securities, funds and IRAs on behalf of Cardiff University. To find out more, please see their donor information web pages.

Living elsewhere and want to make a donation?

You can donate online using your credit or debit card. You can also give a gift by calling the Development and Alumni Relations Office.

Contact us

For information on making a donation from overseas, please contact:

Development and Alumni Relations