Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Dr David Williams
- Biofilm formation by non C.albicans candida species. FCT Fundacao para a Cliencia e a Technologia. £19,000
- Effects of anti-candidal cleansers on Candida grown on denture acrylic. £20,000
- Listerine dental school programme-digital resources. IDEAS. £6500
- A novel pH sensor for use with catheters. CPF. £50,585
- Assessment of the antimicrobial activity of electric toothbrushes. £10,000
- Improving chronic wound management with intelligent dressings. EPSRC. £451,000
- Virulence and antifungal susceptibility of UK and Japanese Candida isolates. Royal Society. £2500
- Development and assessment of novel integrated antimicrobial therapy to manage urinary catheter infection. Welsh Assembly Government. £140,473
- Improving chronic wound management with intelligent dressings
- Virulence aspects of clinical Candida species adhered to indwelling devices and human epithelium.
- Candida and host interactions associated with colonisation and infection.
- Role of oral microflora in the development of endotracheal tube biofilms and ventilator-associated pneumonia.