Dr Matthew Locke
- BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery with Merit University of Wales, College of Medicine, July 1996.
- Diploma in Biomedical Methods University of Wales, College of Medicine, February 2001.
- ECDL - European Computer Driving Licence University of Wales, College of Medicine, January 2002.
- PhD - Doctor of Philosophy Cardiff University, February 2005.
- MFDS RCS - Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of England, September 1999.
- FDS RCS (Restorative Dentistry) - Fellowship in Dental Surgery in Restorative Dentistry Intercollegiate Royal College of Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, Glasgow, May 2008.
- CCST - Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Restorative Dentistry Wales Denary, October 2008.
Memberships / External Activities
- Association of Dental Implantology Member.
- British Society for Dental Research (International Association for Dental Research)
- British Society for Restorative Dentistry Member.
- British Society of Periodontology Membership
- Cardiff Institute of Tissue Engineering and Research (CITER)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons (Royal College of Surgeons of England)
- University of Wales Dental School Alumni