Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Prof Ivor Chestnutt
- The quality of information aimed at the public on the World Wide Web
- The use of computers in the determination of oral hygiene habits
- Factors influencing infant feeding practices in areas of social and economic disadvantage in Cardiff.
- The limitations of the Significant Caries Index in the determination of healthcare priorities.
- An investigation of the public perception of dental enamel defects
- UK Child Dental Health Survey, 2003
- The readability of patient information on the Internet
- Sociological determinants of access to healthcare
- The career aspirations of specialist dental trainees in the U.K.
- Perceptions of how the Internet has impacted on dentistry
- Skill-mix in primary dental care
- Why do primary school children think they are brushing their teeth?