Mae ymchwilwyr o'r Grŵp Ymchwil Trosedd wedi cynhyrchu nifer o gyhoeddiadau.
Mae'r canlynol yn ddetholiad o'r gwaith rydyn ni wedi'i gyhoeddi yn Saesneg.
- Mahedy, L. et al., 2018. The effect of parental drinking on alcohol use in young adults: the mediating role of parental monitoring and peer deviance. Addiction 113 (11), pp.2041-2050. (10.1111/add.14280)
- Paranjothy, S. et al. 2018. Risk of emergency hospital admission in children associated with mental disorders and alcohol misuse in the household: an electronic birth cohort study. Lancet Public Health 3 (6), pp.e279-e288. (10.1016/S2468-2667(18)30069-0)
- Page, N. et al., 2018. Links between deprivation and risk of violence-related injury: a qualitative study to identify potential causal mechanisms. Journal of Public Health 40 (2), pp.e59-e65. (10.1093/pubmed/fdx073)
- Sivarajasingam, V. et al. 2018. Injury resulting from targeted violence: An emergency department perspective. Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health 28 (3), pp.295-308. (10.1002/cbm.2066)
- Sivarajasingam, V. et al. 2018. Violence in England and Wales in 2017: An Accident and Emergency perspective.
- Aresi, G. et al., 2018. Development and validation of a multidimensional motivations to study abroad scale (MMSAS) among European credit mobility students. International Journal of Intercultural Relations 63 , pp.128-134. (10.1016/j.ijintrel.2017.10.004)
- Irving, A. et al., 2018. Managing alcohol-related attendances in emergency care: can diversion to bespoke services lessen the burden?. Emergency Medicine Journal 35 (2), pp.79-82. (10.1136/emermed-2016-206451)
- Moore, S. et al. 2017. The effectiveness of an intervention to reduce alcohol-related violence in premises licensed for the sale and on-site and consumption of alcohol: a randomised controlled trial. Addiction 112 (11), pp.1898-1906. (10.1111/add.13878)
- Lloyd, K. et al. 2017. Violent behaviour detection using local trajectory response. Presented at: 7th International Conference on Imaging for Crime Detection and Prevention Madrid, Spain 23-25 November 2016. 7th International Conference on Imaging for Crime Detection and Prevention (ICDP 2016). IET Seminar Digests 2016/0006 Institution of Engineering and Technology. , pp.78-83. (10.1049/ic.2016.0082)
- Mahedy, L. et al. 2017. Parental alcohol use and risk of behavioral and emotional problems in offspring. PLoS ONE 12 (6) e0178862. (10.1371/journal.pone.0178862)
- Lloyd, K. et al. 2017. Detecting violent and abnormal crowd activity using temporal analysis of grey level co-occurrence matrix (GLCM)-based texture measures. Machine Vision and Applications 28 (3), pp.361-371. (10.1007/s00138-017-0830-x)
- Moore, S. C. et al. 2017. The ELAStiC (Electronic Longitudinal Alcohol Study in Communities) project. International Journal for Population Data Science 1 (1)(10.23889/ijpds.v1i1.284)
- Aresi, G. , Moore, S. C. and Marta, E. 2016. Italian credit mobility students significantly increase their alcohol intake, risky drinking and related consequences during the study abroad experience. Alcohol and Alcoholism 51 (6), pp.523-526. (10.1093/alcalc/agw028)
- Moore, S. C. et al. 2016. A rank based social norms model of how people judge their levels of drunkenness whilst intoxicated. BMC Public Health 16 798. (10.1186/s12889-016-3469-z)
- Aresi, G. et al., 2016. I am going to make the most out of it! Italian university Credit Mobility Students' social representations of alcohol use during study abroad experiences. Journal of Health Psychology 135910531666665. (10.1177/1359105316666658)
- Page, N. et al. 2016. Preventing violence-related injuries in England and Wales: A panel study examining the impact of on- and off-trade alcohol prices. Injury Prevention 23 (1), pp.33-39. (10.1136/injuryprev-2015-041884)
- Aresi, G. , Moore, S. and Marta, E. 2016. Drinking, drug use, and related consequences among university students completing study abroad experiences: a systematic review. Substance Use & Misuse 51 (14), pp.1888-1904. (10.1080/10826084.2016.1201116)
- Sivarajasingam, V. et al. 2015. Trends in violence in England and Wales 2010-2014. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 70 (6), pp.616-621. (10.1136/jech-2015-206598)
- Newbury-Birch, D. et al., 2014. Alcohol screening and brief interventions for offenders in the probation setting (SIPS trial): a pragmatic multicentre cluster randomised controlled trial. Alcohol and Alcoholism 49 (5), pp.540-548. (10.1093/alcalc/agu046)
- Drummond, C. et al., 2014. The effectiveness of alcohol screening and brief intervention in emergency departments: a multicentre pragmatic cluster randomized controlled trial. Plos One 9 (6) e99463. (10.1371/journal.pone.0099463)
- Sivarajasingam, V. et al. 2014. Trends in community violence in England and Wales 2005-2009. Injury 45 (3), pp.592-598. (10.1016/j.injury.2013.06.020)
- Moore, S. C. et al. 2014. All-Wales licensed premises intervention (AWLPI): a randomised controlled trial to reduce alcohol-related violence. BMC Public Health 14 (1) 21. (10.1186/1471-2458-14-21)
- Piquero, A. R. et al., 2014. Offending and early death in the Cambridge study in delinquent development. Justice Quarterly 31 (3), pp.445-472. (10.1080/07418825.2011.641027)
- Roked, Z. et al. 2014. Identification of alcohol misuse in dental patients. Faculty Dental Journal 5 (3), pp.134-137. (10.1308/204268514X14017784506050)
- Shepherd, J. P. 2014. How to achieve more effective services: the evidence ecosystem. Project Report.[Online].Cardiff: What Works Network/Cardiff UniversityAvailable athttp://www.scie-socialcareonline.org.uk/how-to-achieve-more-effective-services-the-evidence-ecosystem/r/a11G0000006z7vXIAQ.
- Kaner, E. et al., 2013. Effectiveness of screening and brief alcohol intervention in primary care (SIPS trial): pragmatic cluster randomised controlled trial. BMJ 346 (jan09) e8501. (10.1136/bmj.e8501)
- Florence, C. et al., 2013. An economic evaluation of anonymised information sharing in a partnership between health services, police and local government for preventing violence-related injury. Injury Prevention 20 (2), pp.108-114. (10.1136/injuryprev-2012-040622)
- Coulton, S. et al., 2012. Screening for alcohol use in criminal justice settings: an exploratory study. Alcohol and Alcoholism 47 (4), pp.423-427. (10.1093/alcalc/ags048)
- Shepherd, J. P. 2012. Intervening with violence: priorities for reform from a public health perspective. In: Loever, R. and Welsh, B. eds. The Future of Criminology. Oxford: Oxford University Press. , pp.211-219.
- Florence, C. et al., 2011. Effectiveness of anonymised information sharing and use in health service, police, and local government partnership for preventing violence related injury: experimental study and time series analysis. British Medical Journal 342 d3313. (10.1136/bmj.d3313)
- Sivarajasingam, V. , Shepherd, J. P. and Newcombe, R. G. 2011. Why public health must contribute to reduce violence [Letter]. British Medical Journal (BMJ) 343 , pp.d4453. (10.1136/bmj.d4453)
- Coulton, S. et al., 2009. Screening and brief interventions for hazardous alcohol use in accident and emergency departments: A randomised controlled trial protocol. BMC Health Services Research 9 (10.1186/1472-6963-9-114)