Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Postgraduate taught programmes available for online application in the School of Dentistry are listed together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis
- select your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|Master of Clinical Dentistry (Endodontology)||Full-time||1 October 2018|
|Master of Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics)||Full-time||1 October 2018|
|MSc Implantology||Full-time||24 September 2018|
|MSc Oral Biology||Full-time||24 September 2018|
|MSc Tissue Engineering||Full-time||24 September 2018|
|MScD Orthodontics||Full-time||29 September 2018|
|Postgraduate Diploma Implant Dentistry||Full-time||17 September 2018|
|Postgraduate Diploma Implant Dentistry||Part-time||17 September 2018|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for please check the name of the programme in postgraduate course finder using the postgraduate prospectus.
You can also contact the Admissions Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday).