Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
The Business International Foundation Programme (IFP) is a mixture of English language and business-based modules.
It is a nine-month programme designed for students who want to progress into undergraduate study at Cardiff Business School.
On the foundation programme you will study a mix of academic modules and English language modules, obtaining a total of 120 credits.
- Business Studies (20 credits)
- Quantitative Methods for Business (20 credits)
- Introduction to Management (10 credits)
- Foundations of Economics (10 credits)
- English Language and Study Skills 1 (10 credits)
- English Language and Study Skills 2 (10 credits)
- English for Academic Purposes (20 credits)
- British Social and Cultural Environment (10 credits)
- Integrated Study Skills (10 credits)
Teaching, learning and assessment
We employ several teaching methods, all selected to deliver the tuition you need in the best possible way.
Students who obtain a merit (50%) in each module of the IFP can automatically progress onto a selection of Cardiff Business School courses.
Accounting and Finance courses
Business Management courses
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- BSc Business Management (International Management)
- BSc Business Management (Logistics and Operations)
- BSc Business Management (Marketing)