Dr Lloyd Bowen
Senior Lecturer in Early Modern and Welsh History
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
- The Political Culture of Popular Royalism, c.1637-1662
- Gentry Culture and Contest on the Anglo-Welsh Border
Education and qualifications
BA Exeter; MA, PhD Cardiff.
2000-2002 Research Officer, History of Parliament Trust
2002-present Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Early Modern and Welsh History, Cardiff University
Honours and awards
- 1,500m swimming badge
Fellow, Royal Historical Society
Member, Steering Board, History Research Wales
Part one undergraduate
- Early Modern England and Wales - 20 credits (HS1106)
- History in Practice (HS1107)
Part two undergraduate
- The British Civil Wars and Revolution, c.1638-49 - 30 credits (HS1742) Year 2
- Cultures of Power: The Gentry of Tudor and Stuart England (HS1827) Year 3
I also teach Masters modules on Early Modern Wales.
I am happy to supervise suitably qualified research students in relevant aspects of early modern British and Welsh political, cultural, religious and social history.