Senior Clinical Teacher
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
I am a senior clinical teacher and the lead for the year four undergraduate students. I am involved with the sedation programme and the Dental Education, Scholarship and Innovation Theme within the Dental School. I deliver lectures and teach students on clinic and in phantom head. I also work in general practice and a dental teaching unit.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Cadiff (2009)
- Masters in Conscious Sedation, Cardiff (2013)
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons,Edinburgh (2014)
- Certificate in Psychology, Open (2017)
- Certificate in Medical and Dental Education, Dundee (2017)
Honours and awards
- Drummond Jackson Prize (2013)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
- Member of Dental Sedation Teachers Group
Introducing an alternative drug-free technique for pain and anxiety control into a clinical environment cognitive behavioural therapy: a discussion on implementation into dental practice
Mar 2014 · SAAD digest