Dr Matthew Locke
Senior Clinical Lecturer/Director of Hygiene & Therapy Programme
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Dental Hygiene & Therapy - teaching, assessment and future employments / career aspirations of recently qualified clinicians
Oral mucosa derived progenitor cell populations
Periodontal disease initiation and progression
Career aspirations of recently qualified dental clinicians
- Oral mucosa derived progenitor cell populations
- Role of fibroblast extracellular matrix in regulation of epithelial cells in health and disease
- BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery with Merit University of Wales, College of Medicine, July 1996.
- Diploma in Biomedical Methods University of Wales, College of Medicine, February 2001.
- ECDL - European Computer Driving Licence University of Wales, College of Medicine, January 2002.
- PhD - Doctor of Philosophy Cardiff University, February 2005.
- MFDS RCS - Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of England, September 1999.
- FDS RCS (Restorative Dentistry) - Fellowship in Dental Surgery in Restorative Dentistry Intercollegiate Royal College of Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, Glasgow, May 2008.
- CCST - Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Restorative Dentistry Wales Denary, October 2008.
Memberships / External Activities
- British Society for Dental Research (International Association for Dental Research)
- British Society for Restorative Dentistry Member
- British Society of Periodontology Membership
- Examiner for Restorative Dentistry Specialty Fellowship Examination
- External Examiner status (Belfast University, BUOLD)
Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons (Royal College of Surgeons of England)
Senior Clinical Lecturer
Director of Dental Hygiene & Therapy Programmes
Lead for Periodontology Teachings
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Predominately interested in studying pluripotent stem cell induction from the readily accessible oral mucosal tissues.