Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
I qualified from Cardiff Dental School in July 2000 and worked as a Senior House Officer in Maxillofacial department in Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport for a period of twelve months. I joined my current dental practice in February 2002, replacing a retired colleague. I am a general dental practitioner with special interest in Implantology, oral surgery, and orthodontic treatment using Invisalign system. I participated in the Stepwise Dental Implant course organised by Cardiff Dental school during 2003 and 2005 for a period of two years. I am currently hold a position as part time clinical lecturer in Cardiff dental school.
Education And Qualification
- 2011: Invisalign training course
- 2003 -2005 : Stepwise Dental Implant Course Cardiff Dental School, Cardiff, Wales
- 2000 : BDS Dentistry, Cardiff Dental School (awarded Merit)
- 2013 - present: Placing dental implants on regular basis in dental practice
- 2008 - present: Part time Clinical Lecturer In Cardiff Dental School (Clinical supervision of undergraduate Dental Students)
- 2004 - 2005: Restorative Clinical attachments in Cardiff Dental School
- 2002 - present : General Dental Practitioner with special interest in Implantology, oral surgery and orthodontic treatment (invisalign)
- 2001 - 2002 : Senior House Officer in Maxillofacial department, Royal Gwent hospital, Newport