Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Due to technological advances, multinational employers are no longer restricted by geographical location. They are looking for graduates that are able to work collaboratively with teams from across the globe.
Whether you plan to work in the UK or abroad following graduation, the experience of working overseas and immersion in a different culture can fast track your career. You'll find yourself being considered for rewarding and challenging roles that you are capable of fulfilling.
An International Internship gives you the chance to:
- Explore a career idea and see if it's for you
- Gain valuable career related experience in your chosen field
- Evidence your ability to take on a challenge and succeed
- Start to develop your global professional network
- Gain valuable advice from professionals working in the field and hear their stories
- Be paid whilst investing in your future
- Gain credible references
- If you impress, potentially secure your first graduate job
A range of internship programmes with large multinational companies are on offer, these include:
- CRCC Asia - Fully funded opportunities across a broad range of degree disciplines.
- Huawei work experience scheme - Gain work experience relevant to your degree discipline in fields including business management, law and politics, science, technology & maths.
- Bunac teaching Internship & TEFL qualification in South Africa.
- Bunac USA Summer Camp Instructor work experience opportunities.
- AIESEC Internships in Spain & China.
- IAESTE Internships in science, technology, engineering and maths related subjects.
- Teaching English in Thailand Programme (TET) - British Council funded, eight week teaching placements in Thailand.
All undergraduate students undertaking Internships during the summer will have access to a bursary scheme to help support their International experience including those who find their own Internship.