Fel rhan o'ch gradd
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
Studying abroad as part of your degree programme is a fantastic opportunity to become immersed in a different culture, make new friends and enhance your CV.
Students who have studied or worked abroad are able to demonstrate independence, flexibility and motivation.
There are two routes available for studying abroad, International Exchange and Erasmus+.
International Exchange offers students the opportunity to spend a semester or year studying outside of the EU as part of their degree programme with partner institutions in the USA, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong and South America.
Erasmus+ is a European exchange programme that enables students to study or work in a European country for 3-12 months as part of their degree programme.
To find opportunities available to you, choose your Academic School:
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Earth and Ocean Sciences
- English, Communication and Philosophy
- Healthcare Sciences
- History, Archaeology and Religion
- Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies
- Modern Languages
- Optometry and Vision Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physics and Astronomy
- Planning and Geography
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Sciences