Gweithio gyda busnes
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
We provide expertise and facilities to organisations of all sizes across a wide range of industry sectors.
Whether you have a specific research question, a short project or a more strategic proposal, our researchers can help you with these services:
- research collaboration and development
- analytical and technical services
- consultancy services and contract research
- industrial placements and graduate recruitment
Why work with us?
Our research community has over 100 principle investigators, more than 100 postdoctoral scientists and 170 postgraduate research students. We are supported by national and international funding bodies, such as Research Councils UK (BBSRC, MRC, NERC and EPSRC), the EU, the Wellcome Trust, Arthritis Research UK and Cancer Research UK.
We have a comprehensive range of research facilities, including:
- Leica TCS SP2 AOBS spectral confocal microscope
- experimental MRI centre
- DNA/RNA sequencing
- time of flight mass spectroscopy
- stem cell suite and flow cytometry unit
We have a successful track record of working with businesses, ranging from local and national SMEs to some of the world's largest multinationals. Our active research links span numerous companies, universities and research institutes around the world.
We have an excellent reputation for developing highly employable graduates. You can work with our students and contribute to their development as future employees in several ways:
- offer an undergraduate professional training year (PTY) placement
- offer a Collaborative Award in Science and Engineering (CASE) studentship
- contribute to an industrial grant award
- become an i-Solve business mentor
For more information about working with us, please get in touch: