Explore recent articles and monographs written by our members.
You can view all our publications in the University's institutional repository.
- Barnes, E. et al. 2018. Community pharmacists in Englands' opinions on skill-mix and delegation. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice 26 (5), pp.398-406. (10.1111/ijpp.12419)
- Barnes, E. , Bullock, A. and Warren, W. 2018. Processes and responsibilities for knowledge transfer and mobilisation in health services organisations in Wales. In: McDermott, A. , Kitchener, M. and Exworthy, M. eds. Managing Improvement in Healthcare: Attaining, Sustaining and Spreading Quality. Organizational Behaviour in Health Care Springer. , pp.183-200. (10.1007/978-3-319-62235-4_11)
- Barnes, E. et al. 2018. General dental practices with and without a Dental Therapist: a survey of appointment activities and patient satisfaction with their care.. British Dental Journal 225 , pp.53-58. (10.1038/sj.bdj.2018.522)
- Bullock, A. et al. 2018. Enhancing the quality and safety of care through training generalist doctors: a longitudinal, mixed-methods study of a UK broad-based training programme. BMJ Open
- Chuenjitwongsa, S. , Bullock, A. D. and Oliver, R. G. 2018. Roles and competences for educators of undergraduate dental students: a discussion paper. European Journal of Dental Education 22 (1), pp.47-56. (10.1111/eje.12243)
- Chuenjitwongsa, S. , Oliver, R. and Bullock, A. D. 2018. Competence, competency-based education, and undergraduate dental education: a discussion paper. European Journal of Dental Education 22 (1), pp.1-8. (10.1111/eje.12213)
- Davies, F. et al. 2018. Shifting mindsets: a realist synthesis of evidence from self-management support training. Medical Education 52 (3), pp.274-287. (10.1111/medu.13492)
- Gilmour, A. et al. 2018. Clinical skills of a new Foundation Dentist: the expectations of dental foundation educational supervisors. British Dental Journal 225 , pp.73-80. (10.1038/sj.bdj.2018.526)
- Jones, R. et al. 2018. Clinical skills of a new Foundation Dentist: the experience of Dental Foundation Educational Supervisors. British Dental Journal 225 , pp.177-186. (10.1038/sj.bdj.2018.536)
- Lundin, R. et al. 2018. 'I'd been like freaking out the whole night': exploring emotion regulation based on junior doctors' narratives. Advances in Health Sciences Education 23 (1), pp.7-28. (10.1007/s10459-017-9769-y)
- Phillips, S. and Bullock, A. 2018. Clinical leadership training: an evaluation of the Welsh fellowship programme. Leadership in Health Services 31 (2), pp.226-237. (10.1108/LHS-06-2017-0038)
- Rees, C. et al., 2018. Using workplace-learning narratives to explore evaluative judgment in action. In: Boud, D. et al., Developing Evaluative Judgement in Higher Education Assessment for Knowing and Producing Quality Work. Routledge
- Russ, E. , Stacey, M. and McCann, A. 2018. Medical trauma and resilience management: event feedback 2017. Cardiff University
- Samuriwo, R. et al. 2018. Medical education and patient safety: time to look beyond gendered attributes?. Medical Education -Oxford- 52 , pp.685-687.
- Supachai, C. , Oliver, R. and Bullock, A. 2018. Developing educators of European undergraduate dental students: towards an agreed curriculum. European Journal of Dental Education 22 (3), pp.179-191. (10.1111/eje.12306)
- Webb, K. L. , Russ, E. and Stacey, M. R. W. 2018. How to use coping strategies and become more resilient. Documentation. Cardiff: Medical Education @ Cardiff UniversityAvailable athttps://meded.walesdeanery.org/how-to-guides.