- Dr Andrea Collins and Dimitris Potoglou, School of Planning and GeographyFriday 27th November 2015 - 3:30pm
CHANGING THE WAY VISITORS TRAVEL TO HAY FESTIVAL - Cardiff University has been undertaking research into the methods by which visitors travel to Hay Festival.
- Raychel Santo (Johns Hopkins Center for a Liveable Future and Fulbright student of MSc Food)Friday 27th November 2015 - 4:00pm
Environment Research Group Seminar: A growing number of studies have highlighted the importance of reduced meat and dairy consumption, particularly in high-income countries, for mitigating climate change.
- Programme enclosedWednesday 2nd December 2015 - 4:15pm
This event will focus on the ways in which communities can meet economic, social and environmental challenges through creative industry activities at local level. In this context, it will look at the experience of different organisations in South Wales
- Dr Julian Brigstocke, School of Planning and GeographyThursday 10th December 2015 - 1:00pm
Environment Research Group Seminar: More information to follow...
- More information to follow...Friday 1st January 2016 - 10:00am
The School enters its 50th year in 2016. We will be providing some great events as part of these celebrations for you can get involved in.
- Tuesday 14th June 2016 - 9:00am
The previous event was described by one Head of Geography as: 'Thoughtful, intelligent and one of the best training courses I have ever attended as a teacher.'