- Dr Jennifer Gabrys, University of LondonTuesday 28th April 2015 - 4:00pm
Dr Jennifer Gabrys, Goldsmiths, University of London, joins the Environment Research Group Seminar series in the Glamorgan Building Council Chamber.
- Julian Dobson, Urban pollinator, sense maker, writer and editorTuesday 28th April 2015 - 5:30pm
Julian Dobson, author of the newly published How to Save Our Town Centres, will ask what kind of investments will create places where people want to live and socialise - and who are the real investors in our towns and cities.
- Mike Biddulph, School of Planning and GeographyWednesday 29th April 2015 - 5:30pm
Bring your own popcorn and join the Spatial Planning and City Environments Research Group to watch this documentary film by Andrea Dalsgaard in which Jan Gehl's critique and vision of public space design are explored.
- Aineias GkikasThursday 30th April 2015 - 12:00pm
Join us for this lunch time Spatial Analysis Research Group Seminar detailing the Geography of Innovation: A UK Regional Analysis
- Sophie Donaldson, London Borough of NewhamThursday 30th April 2015 - 5:00pm
We welcome alumni Sophie Donaldson back to the School. Sophie was part of the 2004 cohort and now works at London Borough of Newham.
- Dr Aleksandra Kazmierczak, School of Planning and GeographyWednesday 6th May 2015 - 12:00pm
Join us for this lunch time Spatial Analysis Research Group Seminar detailing vulnerability mapping for climate change.
- Dr Lucy Montague, University of HuddersfieldMonday 11th May 2015 - 5:30pm
Some have criticised the lack of any over-arching theoretical foundation for the discipline of urban design. So how then does its arguably chaotic body of theoretical knowledge inform the normal activities and decision-making of an urban designer?
‘Assembling the aquacultural field’ attunements, materialities and the ontological metaphysics of seeking the non-humanJohn Clayton, PhD Research StudentWednesday 13th May 2015 - 1:00pm
This paper takes a look at initial findings from a more-than-human ethnography currently in progress.
- Tuesday 9th June 2015 - 10:00am
The previous event was described by one Head of Geography as: 'Thoughtful, intelligent and one of the best training courses I have ever attended as a teacher.'
- Dr Imran Muhammad, Massey University, New Zealand.Wednesday 17th June 2015 - 4:00pm
Dr Imran Muhammad is a senior lecturer in Resource & Environmental Planning programme a Massey University, New Zealand.