Exhibition: Re-Thinking the High Street: Cardiff Universityâ€™s MA Urban Design Community Involvement-based Design Project in Swansea High StreetThis is a public exhibition of student design workSaturday 29th June 2013 - 1:00pm
These events are a â€˜postscriptâ€™ stage of a series of student design projects aimed at the regeneration of High Street in Swansea.
- Over 80 papers will be presented and we welcome three keynote speakersTuesday 25th June 2013 - 9:30am
Wales' largest social science conference will take place on 25th and 26th June at the University of South Wales.
- Joint venture with the University Graduate CollegeMonday 24th June 2013 - 9:00am
The Summer School,will provide a unique and high quality research training forum for interdisciplinary doctoral and postdoctoral researchers in the field of sustainability science and place-making.
The way to Gezi Park and beyond. An interdisciplinary dialogue on Turkey from the other side of EuropeA Panel DiscussionThursday 20th June 2013 - 4:00pm
Turkey is experiencing the biggest anti-government protest movement in its history. What began as a peaceful protest to protect one of the parks in the very centre of Istanbul turned into a violent clash between protesters and the police
- Karin Beland Lindahl, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.Wednesday 19th June 2013 - 2:00pm
This seminar will explore the key question; if, and under what conditions, mining can constitute a pathway to sustainability?
- Tuesday 18th June 2013 - 10:00am
Previous event was described by one Head of Geography as: â€˜Thoughtful, intelligent and one of the best training courses I have ever attended as a teacher.â€™
- Yi Gong, Research Fellow. Sustainable Places Research InstituteWednesday 12th June 2013 - 2:00pm
Previous studies have shown that the built environment in which older people live plays an important role in promoting or inhibiting physical activity.
- All Student and Graduate Recruiters are invited to attend this event.Tuesday 11th June 2013 - 11:00am
Please join us for the Cardiff University Summer Careers Fair taking place at City Hall, Cardiff.
- Camilo Lozano Torres, visiting Scholar from Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do SulWednesday 5th June 2013 - 4:00pm
This presentation will focus on Camilo's research as a Marie Curie Fellow on the PUREFOOD program.
- Details of speakers and cost enclosedWednesday 5th June 2013 - 9:00am
Will you be joining in with this year's Wales Planning Conference? Over 300 people attended this growing event last year.
- Agenda and Keynote speaker listed insideTuesday 4th June 2013 - 9:00am
This one day conference will consider how Wales can become a truly sustainable food nation. Bringing together representatives from all key sectors, the event will explore the obstacles and opportunities for action.