Dates and times:
- No dates at present
- The aim of this workshop is to enhance your learning experience by promoting positive social relations because friendship and understanding play an important role in the success of your studies.
This workshop will involve talking and sharing your experiences with other students in small groups, increasing your capacity to work with others in a global community.
Living abroad is a big step and you may need time to adjust. Building social relationships are a significant element of your wellbeing and resilience to life’s ups and downs.
Share your life journey.
- Listen to others experiences and improve respect and co-operation
- Extend your friendship network
- Improve your communication skills and enhance your ability to contribute to discussions
- Increase a sense of belonging by applying creative thinking to your circumstances
- Reflect on your personal journey