- We provide support for LGBT+ students and are aware of the differing challenges and problems you might face at University.
- The university is proud to be a Stonewall Diversity Champion and welcomes LGBT+ students to Cardiff.
- Counselling provides a safe and confidential place to explore issues related to identity or any sexual problems you may be experiencing. Counsellors can also help you to find other support if this is relevant.
- There are a range of resources in Cardiff and beyond.
- Cardiff University Students’ Union LGBT+ Association can offer advice, support or information about the social scene in Cardiff, for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered people. They can also tell you about current Student Union campaigns and social events. They also have a Facebook group to help people get to know each other, as they welcome everyone regardless of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation and pride themselves on being an all-inclusive society.
- We also have a staff and Postgraduate student network called ENFYS, which aims to raise awareness of LGBT+ issues and promote equality and diversity within Cardiff University and to external organisations.
That's so gay? - Gay is the Word
This short film was made by staff and students from the University of Liverpool.