Student Counselling and Wellbeing
- A range of support services available to all students.
- A confidential, accredited Service, ensuring that you get professional and high quality support.
- Recognising people as individuals, with different needs, aiming to provide something to suit everyone.
When you contact us we will:
- Try to offer you support quickly;
- Offer you a broad range of flexible support options and professional services;
- Help you access useful resources;
- Provide you with helpful coping strategies;
- Signpost you to a relevant Workshop;
- Meet with you to discuss your difficulty, either by appointment or Wellbeing Walk-In (daily drop-in session);
- Refer you to our Student Wellbeing Team or Counselling Team, for face-to-face, online or telephone appointments;
- Refer you, if need be, to our Specialist Mental Health Nurse.
Urgent Advice & General Information
Not sure where to find the information you need?
- Our Confidential* Live Chat is normally online between 11:00 and 13:00 Monday to Friday.