- A range of support services available to all members of staff.
- Confidential and accredited, ensuring that you get a professional and high quality service.
- Recognising people as individuals, with different needs, aiming to provide something to suit everyone.
- Support for managers and supervisors, offering consultations and bespoke training to assist in a wide range of management concerns.
- Find out more about what counselling is and how it can help you.
- A new Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering all staff expert advice, information and telephone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Subscribe to our new wellbeing blog!
Read and subscribe to our blog here.
Our blog is about mental wellbeing, and the things we blog about will be of interest to members of staff from across the University whatever their role or grade. Our blog will cover:
- All aspects of mental wellbeing, but especially those concerned with ‘living and working productively’.
- How you might help the wellbeing of the people around you.
- Tools, tips and strategies that you can use to take care of yourself.
Did you know Sport & Exercise run a Well-being Clinic?