- A range of support services available to all members of staff.
- Confidential and accredited, ensuring that you get a professional and high quality service.
- Recognising people as individuals, with different needs, aiming to provide something to suit everyone.
- Support for managers and supervisors, offering consultations and bespoke training to assist in a wide range of management concerns.
- Find out more about what counselling is and how it can help you.
- A new Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering all staff expert advice, information and telephone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
May is National Walking Month
Walking is one of the simplest forms of physical activity, has great health benefits and almost everyone can do it. It can help to reduce blood pressure, tones muscles and strengthens your bones, helps to control your weight and can also boost your energy levels and improve your mood. The British Heart Foundation's Health at Work webpage has further information and some suggestions about how you can get involved and start walking.
Did you know Sport & Exercise run a Well-being Clinic?