- A range of support services available to all members of staff.
- Confidential and accredited, ensuring that you get a professional and high quality service.
- Recognising people as individuals, with different needs, aiming to provide something to suit everyone.
- Support for managers and supervisors, offering consultations and bespoke training to assist in a wide range of management concerns.
- Find out more about what counselling is and how it can help you.
- A new Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering all staff expert advice, information and telephone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I Had a Black Dog
In collaboration with the World Health Organization, to mark World Mental Health Day, writer and illustrator Matthew Johnstone tells the story of overcoming the "black dog of depression".
Did you know Sport & Exercise run a Well-being Clinic?