How can the Staff Counselling Service help you?
- Provide consultation on a wide range of management issues affecting you and the staff and students you work with.
- Support you if you are concerned about the welfare of an individual.
- Advise you on the kind of support we can provide for the staff you manage.
- Produce bespoke training and workshops on many work-related issues such as Stress Management, Life/Work Balance, Working Relationships, Change Management. Why not talk to us when planning your staff development programme or away-day.
- Help you manage stress: your own and in your staff. We've written two helpful guides which you can download from this page.
- Provide online self-help and therapeutic programs for you and your staff e.g. The Relief Series and Beating the Blues.
We can consult with you by telephone or we can arrange a suitable appointment for you to come in and speak in confidence with the Staff Counselling Manager, Tina Abbott.