Did you receive the service you’d hoped for?
We’re doing our best to do things the right way and we hope the service you received was of the standard you’d expect. Maybe you’ve had a good experience and you’d like to tell us about it? Or maybe you weren’t happy about the service you received? Perhaps some aspect of your experience with us left you dissatisfied?
Tell us what you think?
We're always ready to receive feedback: knowing what you found useful, or what was not, helps us tailor the service we deliver, and, when we've not done so well, helps us put things right in the future. We want to deliver a better service for the people who use it, and we think you’re in the best position to help.
How to give us feedback?
- You can email us directly at email@example.com (please let us know if you’d like a direct response and we'll aim to reply within ten working days).
- Alternatively, you can choose from one of the options below and complete one of our online structured Feedback Questionnaires. These allow you (staff members and students) to tell us about the experience you had coming to counselling, or attending one of our workshops.
Feedback for counselling:
You might want to:
- Thank us or a particular member of staff. We promise to let the appropriate person know.
- Express your disappointment about part of the service you've received from us.
- Pass on your ideas or suggestions about how we can improve.
What we’ll do with your feedback
- We’ll go away and reflect on your comments.
- If we receive any praise, we’ll look to ensure that we continue to do what worked.
- If you’ve been unhappy with some aspect of the service you’ve received, we’ll look to put things right.
- We will look to update this page with general comments about feedback we’ve received (and where appropriate, tell you about how we’ve responded).
- John Cowley, Head of Counselling