What we do
We aim to develop long-term, equal and mutually beneficial partnerships with Grangetown residents and those organisations which serve them. In particular we aim to:
- Invest in nine social, environmental or economic themes chosen by the communities of Grangetown.
- Provide easy access for Grangetown communities and members of Cardiff University to work together.
- Increase awareness of the skills and resources available at Cardiff University for the communities of Grangetown.
- Engage with Grangetown residents to identify high-impact and world-class, research, teaching and volunteering opportunities for Cardiff University which meet local needs and help make Grangetown an even better place to live.
We also hope to develop a physical base in Grangetown which will bring the University to the community.
- long term partnerships;
- community-led initiatives;
- building support for existing services/projects;
- combined community and University expertise or resources;
- positive and practical results at a variety of levels.